Manchester City defeated Arsenal and held the key to a come-from-behind victory.

Man City beat Arsenal 4-1 in the home game of round 33 of the 2022-23 English Premier League (EPL) held at the Etihad Stadium in Manchester, England on the 27th (Korean time).

Man City (73 points), who laughed in a 6-point match, narrowed the gap with Arsenal (75 points) to 2 points with two less games played. In addition, along with a 7-game winning streak in the league, they ran undefeated in 10 consecutive matches (9 wins, 1 draw). On the other hand, Arsenal, who lost 4 matches in a row (3 draws, 1 loss) in the league, had to watch Manchester City’s future game schedule.

The balance of the match, which was expected to be tight, was broken in the early hours. In the 7th minute of the first half, in a counterattack situation, Elling Hollan defended the ball and gave it to Kevin De Bruyne. De Bruyne, who ran toward the opponent’s goal, broke the net with a fantastic low-flying shot.

Man City’s offensive continued. In the 27th minute of the first half, Haalan, who received a pass from De Bruyne, escaped between the two defenders. He took the shot, but was caught by the goalkeeper. Hollan also tried to score extra points in the 31st and 40th minutes, but all failed to get past the goalkeeper.

Halan was blocked, but Man City ran one step further. In the first half extra time free kick situation, De Bruyne lifted the ball and John Stones finished it with his head. An offside decision was made, but the goal was recognized through video review (VAR).

In the second half, Man City dominated the game. In the 7th minute of the second half, Hollan, who overcame the competition, took a one-on-one opportunity. This time, he swallowed regret by not being able to pass the goalkeeper. In the meantime, The Bruyne wedged in. In the 9th minute of the second half, The Bruiner blocked the opponent’s pass and exchanged the ball with Hollan. De Bruyne scored an extra goal lightly by aiming between the defensive legs.

In a one-sided flow, Arsenal made up for one goal. In the 41st minute of the second half, the opposing team created an opening with a pass play. Rob Holding finished the ball from Leandro Trosar.

Manchester City paid for it. Hollan, who kept trying to score, succeeded. In the second half of extra time, Phil Foden caught and pushed the ball well, and Haalan split the net. League No. 32 goal. It was a complete victory for Man City, who has rich experience in winning races. 메이저사이트

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.